Information we collect:
Personal Data which includes your name, email address, billing address, postal address and telephone number.
Non-Personal Data which is statistical and analytical data about our users browsing actions and patterns.
How we collection information:
When you register with our website, we create an account for you and record your details in our database. Anytime you make an order, we record your billing and shipping address details in our database so that you can select them quickly the next time you create an order.
We collect the following:
- First Name/Last Name
- Address Details
- Phone number
- Password details. These are encrypted and not accessible by Discount Medicines
- Order History Details
Our website accepts payment via PayPal. We never record your credit card details in our database but we do pass these details on to PayPal. More information can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
How we use the information we collect:
This information is required by us to know you better and to customize our service for you and enable to serve you better. Some particular reasons for us to gather such information are:
- To improve our products and services.
- For internal record keeping
- To send you periodically, promotional emails about any new products, special offers or any other information, which we may think would be useful or interesting to you, on the email address provided by you.
- To carry out market research to enable us to customize our website to suit the customer’s needs.
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2002 the customer has a number of rights including
- Right of access
- Right to Rectification
- Right of erasure
- Right of data portability
Changes to Privacy Statement:
Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be posted on this website www.discountmedicines.ie
Any questions, comments or queries regarding this Privacy Statement should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What other information do we collect?
Web server logs
When you visit this website, a range of information is automatically collected, including:
- IP address – this is the identifying address for your computer in Internet Protocol (IP) code, for example, 137.191.332.82
- Web browser version
- Pages visited and the time of those visits
- Operating system
- Device or device type
- Search terms used
- The previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used
What we use the information for
The information will be used for statistical and reporting purposes and to improve the website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
This is the minimum set of cookies required for our site to function. You cannot opt out of storing them.
These cookies enable or improve non-essential functionality. Note that some features may not work correctly without these cookies, so we encourage you to consider consenting to their use.
These cookies help us understand how visitors use our services, and improve the user experience. We would appreciate your consent to their use.
These cookies help marketing agencies understand the kind of advertising you may not enjoy, and avoid presenting it to you.
Managing cookies on this website
When you first visit this website you are asked to set your preferences relating to cookies. You can change any of your preferences at an time on your cookie preferences screen